2021 TCFF Parade Entry Form <— Click here for the entry form!
2021 Herb Kohler Memorial Parade
Theme: The Good Ole Days
Date: Saturday, September 18th at 10:30am
- All participants are asked to line up at the lot adjacent to (or immediately on the west side of) the drive to enter KB Foods. Parade participants should enter the area of KB Foods from North Broadway and you will be directed from there. Please carpool when possible.
- No one under the age of 6 can walk in the parade. They must ride on a float.
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO THROW CANDY OR OTHER ITEMS ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE. PERSONS MAY WALK ALONG YOUR UNIT AND HAND CANDY AND OR OTHER ITEMS TO SPECTATORS. The Individual signing the entry form is responsible to tell all persons in your unit of this rule.
- Keep pace with the unit in front of you. Do not stop and perform along the route.
- We will start lining up at 9:30 am. Please be in line no later than 10:15 am
- The parade contest will be judged as you go by the announcers stand. There will be awards given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for the funniest parade entry and best decorated. Awards will be announced after the parade at the main stage.
- Horses will be assigned to the end of the parade and must provide their own waste collection!
- Please keep parade entries appropriate. The committee has the right to refuse any entry deemed inappropriate.
Deadline for parade entries will be Monday, September 13th, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For further info please all Merrill Smith at (812) 525-1769.